Cert in Health Promotions
Course Number: ASL006S
Who is the course suitable for:
Health and Social Care professionals and individuals with a general interest in social & health promotion topics.
What is required to join the course:
No previous knowledge of the topic areas is required prior to joining the course.
What will I learn:
- HIV/AIDs awareness in the BME community
- Cultural Diversity, beliefs and taboos
- Forced Arranged Marriages
- Alcohol and Drug Addiction/Mis-use
How will the course be taught & what are the progression opportunities:
The course will be taught by an industry professional, who has been at the sharp end of his area of knowledge. The learning he will impart will be both current, relevant and current. The course will have some formal lectures but will reinforce the knowledge via group discussions, case studies and practical examples.
Progression courses are Certificate in Health Education, Mental Disorders.
How to enrol:
To enrol on a course, please download and complete the enrolment form (using the link below), or alternatively give us a call on 02380 658816. Payment can be made:-
1. By post, by sending us the enrolment form and cheque, made out to ASL Training Ltd
2. First session; enrolment form and payment can be completed on the first day of attendance. Payment can be taken in cash or by cheque.
If you wish the academy to invoice your employer for the fees, please let us know at the time of enrolment.
|Day||Time||Start Date||End Date||No of Weeks||Full Fee||Enrol|
* ASL reserves the right to run courses based on minimum student numbers.
** Concession is available for individuals on benefits