CERT IN HEALTH EDUCATION
Course Number: ASL004S
Who is the course suitable for:
Nurses, students working in healthcare, mothers, healthcare assistants, pharmacists, individuals with interest in health care.
The course is modular; students can take chosen individual modules or choose to take the complete Certificate in Health Education.
What is required to join the course:
Enthusiasm, motivation and a desire to increase current knowledge which can then be used in practice.
What will I learn:
- Womens Health
- Childhood Illnesses
- Minor Ailments - eye infections, mouth ulcers, etc.
- Slimming Drugs
- Nicotine Replacment Therapy
How will the course be taught & what are the progression opportunities:
The course will be taught by a community practising Pharmacist dealing with all the above in real time. The literature will be relayed via handouts with case studies and assessments at the end of each sub-section.
Progression courses are Mental Disorders, Certificate in Health Promotion
How to enrol:
To enrol on a course, please download and complete the enrolment form (using the link below), or alternatively give us a call on 02380 658816. Payment can be made:-
1. By post, by sending us the enrolment form and cheque, made out to ASL Training Ltd
2. First session; enrolment form and payment can be completed on the first day of attendance. Payment can be taken in cash or by cheque.
If you wish the academy to invoice your employer for the fees, please let us know at the time of enrolment.
|Day||Time||Start Date||End Date||No of Weeks||Full Fee||Enrol|
* ASL reserve the right to run courses based on minimum student numbers.
** Concession is available for individuals on benefits